CTA01E: CompTIA A+ (English)
- In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information you will need to install, upgrade, repair, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, and perform preventative maintenance of basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.
If you are getting ready for a career as an entry-level information technology (IT) professional or personal computer (PC) service technician, the CompTIA® A+® Certification course is the first step in your preparation.
Basic PC-Knowledge as a user.
- Hardware Fundamentals
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Operational Procedures
- Peripheral Components
- Managing System Components
- Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Customized Client Environments
- Networking Technologies
- Installing, Configuring and Maintaining SOHO Networks
- Supporting Laptops
- Mobile Computing
- Supporting Printers
- Troubleshooting Hardware Components
- Troubleshooting System-Wide Issues