CTS02E: CompTIA Server+ (English)
- In this course, students install, configure, upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot servers, and learn information and skills that will be helpful on the job, and prepare for the CompTIA Server+ certification examination, 2009 objectives.
The CompTIA® Server+® certification exam is targeted at IT professionals, network support technicians, and server hardware specialists having 18-24 months of experience in the information technology industry and hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of PC hardware.
- A+ Certification - Operating Systems
- Network+ Certification (Second Edition)
- Introduction to Servers
- Exploring the Server Hardware
- Introduction to Server Software
- Exploring the Server Storage System
- Installing the Server Hardware
- Configuring Servers
- Examining the Issues in Upgrading Server Components
- Examining Servers in an IT Environment
- Troubleshooting Servers
- Exploring Disaster Recovery Components and Methodologies