CWSP: CWSP® - Certified Wireless Security Professional
- CWSP is a professional level certification for network engineers who seek to establish their expertise in enterprise Wi-Fi security. Contrary to popular belief, enterprise Wi-Fi can be secure, if the IT pros installing and configuring it understand how to secure the wireless network. The CWSP certification is valid for 3 years.
This package includes course, practice test and the exam.
Network Administrators, Consultants, and Architects
Basic networking knowledge (OSI / IP).
Basic network security concepts and wireless network administration
CWNA or equivalent knowledge. To earn the CWSP certification, you must pass 2 exams: CWNA and CWSP.
- Security Fundamentals
- Wireless Security Challenges
- Security Policy
- Understanding Authentication
- RSN Authentication and Key Management (AKM)
- Security Design Scenarios
- Secure Roaming
- Network Monitoring