PRINCE2®: Foundation Classic (English)
Mit der nächsten Buchung wird dieser Termin zum Garantietermin.
Over the course of 2 days, you'll learn the principles of project management according to PRINCE2. They include the basic principles of a PRINCE2 project, the process-controlled workflows, the functions and the roles. During the training, you'll learn the necessary terminology and prepare yourself for the official Foundation exam.
The PRINCE2 Foundation training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This means that all crucial PRINCE2 contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
- Facts, terminology, concepts and principles of the PRINCE2 method and how they are involved in a project
- Definition and characteristics of a project
- Seven principles of PRINCE2
- Customer-supplier environments and their impact
- Definition of output, outcome and benefit
- Understanding a business case
- Seven topics of PRINCE2
- Roles and responsibilities in a project
- Identifying and dealing with risks
- Change management and securing that the project is progressing
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Managing stage boundaries
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
- Training: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Training: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Exam: 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the PRINCE2 Foundation training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to gain a fundamental understanding of PRINCE2 and acquire the official certificate.
Over the course of only 2 days, you'll obtain the globally valid PRINCE2 Foundation certificate and become an efficient contributor in the project management environment.
In the Foundation, you'll take your first steps in the world of project management according to PRINCE2 learn the basics needed in the advanced trainings. You'll gain an overview of the principles, topics and processes of PRINCE2 and become acquainted with its functions and roles. During the training you'll be ideally prepared for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam acquire the necessary terminology.
- Accredited workbook
- High-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the PRINCE2 Foundation. You'll receive certified professional literature, a workbook and case studies. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures and tutorial dialogue. We pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible PRINCE2 Expert for your PRINCE2 Foundation training.
- Instructor led training by an experienced, English speaking certified trainer
- original courseware
- well-equipped modern training rooms
- extensive catering services (cold and hot drinks, fruit, snacks and hot lunch)
- personal attention of the participants by staff of the GFN site
- training partner: SERVIEW
- Duration: 60 minutes; you'll take the exam directly after the training
- Questions: 75 multiple choice questions
- Additional information: You'll need 35 points (50%) to pass the exam.; The maximum score is 70 points (100%).; No aids are allowed, and the exam is not scenario-based.; 5 questions are test questions and will not be taken into account.
- Exam languages: English
- Exam institute: PEOPLECERT
Informationsblatt im PDF-Format herunterladen und ausdrucken.
Ihr Kontakt zur GFN AG
Haben Sie Fragen?
Sie haben Fragen zu unseren Angeboten, Leistungen und Services? Nutzen Sie einfach das Kontaktformular, wir melden uns schnellstmöglich bei Ihnen.
Ihre schnellste Verbindung zu uns
Für eine noch schnellere Bearbeitung Ihres Anliegens hinterlassen Sie uns einfach eine Telefonnummer, unter der Sie gut erreichbar sind. Durch die Mitteilung Ihrer Postleitzahl können wir Ihr Anliegen direkt an das zuständige GFN-Trainingscenter weiterleiten.
Übrigens: Unsere 34 Trainingscenter sind über die gesamte Bundesrepublik Deutschland verteilt und garantiert auch in Ihrer Nähe. Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch!