CTS01E: CompTIA Security+ (English)
- In this course, students will implement, monitor, and troubleshoot infrastructure, application, information, and operational security. Students will prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination (SY0-401).
This course is targeted toward the information technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows®-based Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networks; familiarity with other operating systems, such as Mac OS X®, Unix, or Linux; and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring foundational knowledge of security topics; prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination; or use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
- Security Fundamentals
- Identifying Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Managing Data, Application and Host Security
- Implementing Network Security
- Implementing Access Control, Authentication and Account Management
- Managing Certificates
- Implementing Compliance and Operational Security
- Risk Management
- Troubleshooting and Managing Security Incidents
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning