CTN01E: CompTIA Network+ (English)
- In this course, students will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and be able to configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks. This course will help the student prepare for the N10-006 exam and certification.
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or who wish to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification (Exam N10-006).
A typical student taking the CompTIA® Network+® (Exam N10-006) course should have a minimum of nine months of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician. Networking experience is helpful but not mandatory; A+ certification or equivalent skills and knowledge is helpful but not mandatory.
- Network Theory
- Bounded Network Media
- Unbounded Network Media
- Network Implementations
- TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- TCP/IP Services
- WAN Infrastructure
- Cloud and Virtualization Technologies
- Network Security Basics
- Preventing Security Breaches
- Responding to Security Incidents
- Remote Networking
- Network Management
- Troubleshooting Network Issues