ITIL® 2011 Foundation - Fundamentals (English)
Mit der nächsten Buchung wird dieser Termin zum Garantietermin.
In 3 days you'll learn the basics of IT service management according to ITIL on the Foundation level. This includes the fundamental principle of the service lifecycle, the processes, functions and roles. During the trainings you'll learn the necessary terminology and prepare yourself for the ITIL Foundation exam in an optimal manner. The ITIL Foundation exam measures the theoretical expertise you have acquired in order to be able to continue successfully on your path towards the Expert level through the ITIL Intermediate trainings.
- IT service management in practice
- The service lifecycle
- Contents of the individual lifecycles
- ITIL key terms and models
- IT service management concepts and processes
- Chosen roles and functions
- ITSM technology and architecture
- ITIL qualifications and educational possibilities
- Training: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Training: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Training: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Exam: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or business manager. Or maybe you wish to gain a fundamental understanding of ITIL and acquire the official certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the ITIL Foundation raining. All necessary contents are communicated during the training
In just 3 days you'll become an effective contributor in the ITIL environment and receive the globally valid ITIL Foundation certificate.
ITIL Foundation is the first step into the world of IT service management and the basis for all following ITIL trainings. You'll obtain an overview of the ITIL processes, functions and roles that is valuable in practice. The contents are communicated in an interactive and practice-orientated way which ensures that you'll learn the necessary terminology. This allows you to implement ITIL in your daily work and you'll receive an optimal preparation for the ITIL Foundation exam.
- Accredited Workbook
- High-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
- Working with literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle ®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Participant presentations and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the ITIL Foundation. This is why you'll receive the ITIL Foundation workbook and case studies during the training. Your training thus includes different knowledge transfer methods, such as lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. We pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers are permanent employees of SERVIEW and work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Foundation training.
- Instructor led training by an experienced, English speaking certified trainer
- original courseware
- well-equipped modern training rooms
- extensive catering services (cold and hot drinks, fruit, snacks and hot lunch)
- personal attention of the participants by staff of the GFN site
- training partner: SERVIEW
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
- Additional information: You'll need 26 points (65%) to pass the exam.; The maximum score is 40 points (100%).; No aids are allowed, and the exam is not scenario-based.
- Credits: For passing the ITIL Foundation exam you'll receive 2 ITIL credits.
- Exam languages: English
- Exam institute: PEOPLECERT
Informationsblatt im PDF-Format herunterladen und ausdrucken.
Ihr Kontakt zur GFN AG
Haben Sie Fragen?
Sie haben Fragen zu unseren Angeboten, Leistungen und Services? Nutzen Sie einfach das Kontaktformular, wir melden uns schnellstmöglich bei Ihnen.
Ihre schnellste Verbindung zu uns
Für eine noch schnellere Bearbeitung Ihres Anliegens hinterlassen Sie uns einfach eine Telefonnummer, unter der Sie gut erreichbar sind. Durch die Mitteilung Ihrer Postleitzahl können wir Ihr Anliegen direkt an das zuständige GFN-Trainingscenter weiterleiten.
Übrigens: Unsere 36 Trainingscenter sind über die gesamte Bundesrepublik Deutschland verteilt und garantiert auch in Ihrer Nähe. Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch!